CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM Downloads 2018 Membership renewal
WHEN ARE THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP / STORAGE FEES DUE?
Club membership and storage fees need to be paid prior to 1 February each year
(This one off payment covers you for a whole year - 12months).
WHY DO I NEED TO PAY THESE FEES?
- Under the Western Australian Firearms Act, you are required by law to be a financial member of a Paintball Club (YEARLY) if you own a Registered Paintball Marker. Otherwise the Firearms Department can seize your marker.
- As of the 2 February we update our members list and provide this to the Firearms department for their records and to act upon as they so wish.
- Storage fee covers the cost of our yearly insurance to ensure your marker is looked after.
HOW MUCH IS THIS?
- Yearly member is $ 60.00
- Yearly storage fee $100.00 per marker
If you have joined the club from September 2017 this covers your 2018 fees and it’s not due again until next year.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- If a Paintball Marker Storage Fee is overdue by 3 months, WASP Paintball will immediately transfer
the Paintball Marker to their Dealers Licence and you will need to take immediate steps in applying for
your Firearms Licence.
- In the Event that a Paintball Marker Storage Fee is overdue by 6 months, WASP Paintball have the
right to immediately retain the Paintball Marker as their own and may hire or sell the Paintball Marker in
order to recoup the outstanding amount owing in Storage Fees.
- Under the Western Australian Firearms Act, you are required by law to be a financial (which means yearly) member of a Paintball Club if you own a Registered Paintball Marker. Otherwise the Firearms department can seize your marker.
- In addition this year any members that are submitting a registration form for any WASP Paintball events will be crossed referenced against our members list. If you are no longer a member you will be charged higher fee at our events and a higher amount for field training fees. In addition if their membership is not up to-date and they will be removed from our active members list that is provided to the Firearms department.
- In addition your paintball marker will not be handed over at the event until yearly storage fee is up to date.
HOW DO I PAY MY FEES?
A new membership renewal form must be completed ensuring we have your most up to date details.
This form can be either picked up from WASP Dizzy Lamb Park or we can email it to you. To make payment you can either:
1) Download the below members renewal form, complete and email back to us.
2) Call and pay over the phone 9561 8653 Visa or MasterCard (the office will complete the form on your behalf)
3) Direct debit BSB 036224 Acct 366356 and then email us your form email@example.com
4) Visit the paintball shop at Dizzy Lamb Park
We will do everything we can to ensure members are aware of the above and if you have any concerns or queries please contact our office on 9561 8653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also be emailing and will send a sms to all our current members including those that haven’t updated their membership in a year period. After the 1 February our list will be updated and submitted for 2018.
If you have transferred your membership to another paintball club please let us know, we will then remove your from our Firearms membership list.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM